Charlotte's Nursery

Today is a more personal post for me, my daughter Charlotte recently turned 6 months, so the talented Emily from Anna Delores Photography came over and captured this adorable time in her life as well as some shots of her nursery.  As always, I am in love with them and wanted to share!
I am obsessed with the "Charlotte" wooden planks that my Mom painted for above her crib.
Look at those eyes!

Luke "gave" her his owl, so we stuck a bow on it to give an extra girly detail.
My mother-in-law sewed custom bed/crib skirts out of cream tulle.  And this puppet was my Mom's when she was little.  For me, it was all about placing meaningful items in her room, rather than just picking a theme bedroom at babies r us.
My Mom also painted my old dresser in the prettiest turquoise and attached these flower knobs from Anthropologie.
 I am SO sad at how quickly she is growing out of her adorable clothes.  
 One of sweet Charlotte in her rocker.  My heart is full.
Thank you Emily, you seriously rock.