Autumn Wedding Inspiration

Ok, so I know we are moving quickly towards Spring with this amazing California weather, but I had to share this photo shoot I collaborated on with A Charming Occasion and Anna Delores Photography.  It was featured here on Style Me Pretty and I am pretty proud of my little man modeling his best behavior as our ring bearer.  Oh, to grow up as a Florist's son...
He. is. SO. cute.

Crafty Pie Press created this gorgeous invitation suite to die for.

Emily works for A Charming Occasion, she is stunning & her boyfriend Keith is an absolute doll! 

Just some of the view from Gerry Ranch in Camarillo, CA.

Chairs & other rentals were provided by Town & Country

We used tomatoes, red garden roses, local white roses, and artichokes to help with a harvest feel without going overboard.

Yes, they are just as adorable in real life.

Emily's dress & jewelry is from BHLDN

And one more, because he is my favorite.