A Calamigos Ranch Wedding

I know I say this about all of my couples, but Berit & Giovanni are one of the best!  They are both super sweet and you can tell they are totes in love.  I only did the personals and ceremony decor for them as they got into potting their own succulents in brass pots that they found at flea markets.  Thank you to Danielle from Lavender & Twine for capturing these stunning photos of their special day.  They were also featured over on Carats & Cake.
Berit loves lilac, who doesn't?  
We added the coral to brighten her cream, lavender & green color palette.
Crystal Robinson Make-up did an amazing job as always!
Calamigos Ranch has a massive existing pergola, that we perked up in their color scheme.
Ummm, they were the cutest.
Thank you Berit & Giovanni for letting me be part of your special day and writing such a nice review!