Spanish Flair, Santa Barbara Historical Museum

In honor of Cinco de Mayo, we are featuring our dear friends Krista & Alan who got married in September at the Santa Barbara Historical Museum.  This was a special wedding for us as Scott was the Best Man and I got to be a guest!  Charlotte was 3 weeks old and was strapped to me while my team and I set up for this gorgeous spanish inspired wedding.  Krista and her mom didn't leave any details out, and as a result, I Heart My Groom captured this beautiful, romantic wedding, enjoy!
It is always fun when my Brides want color!
The wooden tables with the cobalt blue and colorful florals were to die for!
Krista collected various cobalt blue vessels for a year, totally worth it!
They were married under a simple, understated arch made with seeded eucalyptus.
Dahlias, Roses, Succulents & Thistle covered the cake.
Blue thistle was placed in each napkin for a finishing touch.
Lounge Furniture with mexican blankets gave a cozy place for us to relax with our margaritas!
The Santa Barbara Historical Museum is absolutely stunning at night too!  Can't wait for our next wedding there in June with Robin Sonner Events (805-687-3345)